Friday, October 22, 2010

Bycucles Like Motorcycles

WIP

Yeah! I wip ..... who has not started the work with enthusiasm and then leave them to mature, we say! I've got "only" two, because I hate starting things and then not finish them ... so much so .... but they just can not bring them forward, and not because I do not like at all! But because during these years ricamina, I changed my style. At the beginning embroidered paintings. I've made several and even many challenging ... we lost the night. Now, I'm into "French". I like to make all those little things that I show here on the blog. But do not regret anything because of my past (which frasona!) Are the two forgotten



this is the "Punishment In" Passion Embroidery. I'm ashamed to say, I started in 2002 and I miss him so much to finish it, but there the I do. It 'a wonder, I embroidered "marry" and taken by the enthusiasm I jumped on this too. Then in 2002, in fact, I gave a decisive impact on my life and I left them because I needed things "light" and not very challenging to develop my project ..... there I gave up and stayed there . But nice!



and this is "Santa's Magic" by Mirabilia. I do not like Lavender & Lace Mirabilia or too pompous to me, but this Santa Claus, however, made me fall in love! He too has been there for a while, I think I started three years ago ....
wait for me back the inspiration to finish them off, what should I do?!?

0 comments:

Post a Comment