Thursday, September 9, 2010

Gay Trucker Cruising Signals

Rite funeral for animals .. MEDEA


here is a formula for the funeral wiccan / pagan ... taken from the book I mentioned below ..
fabio Nocentini, "the magical powers of the cat" course, if one is only wiccan, maybe say god and goddess ..

invoke the author says .. I would say to summon, if we are closer to the gods, and their presence ..

but if you die a dog, you must call the deities that protect the dogs!
ANUBI, Hecate, but Freya and Diana, Pan is good!

the ritual, you can do, and after the burial and or cremation
or even after the death of the animal ..

- use many candles as there are gods vche calls ...
engrave over the names only, a flower for him, and all that memories of him (photos, etc.)
and then put everything in a bag .. When you meditate, and remember your pet, you can take with you
the bag ..

invoke Bastet, Sekhmet, Mihos, Freya and Diana: lovable feline deity,
Turn to my cat (pet name) located on the border,
having left the earth to move in the other dimension.

Heed his spirit guide to the new incarnation,
to be happy with you in 'Beyond and can evolve in harmony.

Bless the bond between me and him, so that together we can find ourselves in another time and another place, who will grant us .. Karma

as I command and I, my Gatot through the tunnel without fear,
command and how I want, to see shine the Light of Love '. .

0 comments:

Post a Comment