Thursday, January 6, 2011

Advantages And Disadvantages Of Water Jackets

gone wrong ... I'm back .... good start

here I am! It 's a lot that I do not write on my blog, but they are increasingly running ..... and this Christmas period has been ultra busy!
After 13 years we have celebrated Christmas with my brother Mark, who is a missionary in Kenya for Christmas and had to work overtime there! Then came to visit around September / Ottobre....Quest 'years but has been with us, and then Christmas has had a taste even more special. My whole family gathered, it was really magical! Unfortunately, the very
December 25 my brother had a heart attack .... it was as if a truck had overwhelmed us all ... Luckily "still breathing" and that's what counts! But suddenly you realize how fragile everything. In a moment everything can shatter .... You really have to downsize and slow down the ride and enjoy the most of what you have without thinking too much! I know it's my philosophy petty, trivial, but as far as I'm concerned I just want to do that! And then I start now ..... it was a very long time that my husband and I would have liked us to a trip somewhere to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary, which occurred three years ago (but there was no time !) to celebrate its 50 years, who arrived two years ago (but there was no time!), and my 50 years, who arrived last October ...... and then cruise on the Nile!! Yes, yes, that fact! Monday morning we leave for a week's vacation! From Luxor to Aswan scendermo to the lake and then to Cairo .... I'm so excited!


I also have a lot of little things embroidery to tell, but I will return!
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL !!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing this. such a nice article. Click Here to more about incense sticks

Piyush Pawar said...

Thanks for sharing this. such a nice article. Click Here to more about incense sticks and dhoop also

Post a Comment