Saturday, January 22, 2011

Kates Playgorund Zip Sets

Home Fragrances ... Incense and oils - and favorite brands recommended by angy


Here below, I leave the brands and products My favorite!
and I can say with certainty, which are very good,
and are still quite a bit for the environment! ^ ^
(for more time, especially if the room is warm and / or close ..)
Greenleaf and Cererie Terenzi, waxworks Terenzi shop I can not know with certainty if they are tested
animal or not .. (Hopefully not on the list .. and I saw that there were no
.. so for now you should be on the safe side .. the most up to date!).

Greenleaf, for now, I just tried oils .. here with me, girl, you do pay 10 euro ..
a shame for me .. as in America (USA) make him pay $ 6, = a .. 4 and 84 €!
more than € 10! and even if it takes a lot, and shipments are about 17 or 20 euro .. come on .. maximum
4 or 5! or just 6 .. but not de most! .. it seems that certain commencianti we turn our own benefit .. And how!

's Incense Terenzi to 'Opium , and also P atchouly ,
remain very into the environment, and smell a lot!

these .. Incense Fairies .. Very good! ^ ^
and feels that are made with natural ingredients! ^ _ ^ (Honey etc.)
why do not I start to cough!

and even those of 'Incense Erbolario .. (Which will always remain among the best!)
I prefer .. Incense and Amber, a hint of the sea, Iris, and White Tea!
But my herbalist says he does not make them more ..? or that they are removing? I hope not!? : (..
too small vials of essences ..

these for now the best I've tried!
if anyone has any other good brands, I will show it as well!
(I can not use the carbon, because otherwise my mother breaks!
both summer and winter! Indeed it is already so much that I did not say anything for at least sticks!)

MAKES NO , by AngY:

While instead, harmful or not, with the incense Indian Hem, that I have taken it a lot myself, I noticed that
are the ones that cost less , and are made from banbini etc. ..
those of average cost and AVERAGE QUALITY .. that, even for a ecccessivo incense
(at least 4 or 5 €), denotes a non-exploitation!

and these, even though they are ayurvedic and or with essential oils ..
make me cough a lot .. Dhanvantari
and even if they are brand .. paghai them a lot ..
if an incense makes you cough .. cmq not think that's a good sign .. true?

0 comments:

Post a Comment