Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Crotch Homer Simpson Tattoos



I'm back here! I'm back from my holiday in Egypt Monday 'last year. E 'was great! We visited many places, one is the best.
So, we left the airport in Bologna on January 10 aimed at Luxor. Here we boarded a boat to sail down the Nile. Wake up early on Tuesday (6 am) and after breakfast drive to the Valley of the Kings and Queens.
we saw the arrival of the balloons that flew over the Valley of the Queens ... Verame striking image!



Unfortunately, we were able to photograph anything inside the tombs. Second stage of the Colossi of Memnon



Two 18-meter high statuone representing the pharaoh Amenhotep III sitting on the throne.

Third stage: the temple of Hatshepsut, daughter of Thutmose I, who did so much and said so in the end proved to have all rights to govern



Fourth Stage: Valley of the Kings are here too .. FORBIDDEN photograph. The tombs are carved into the rock




Fifth stage: The temple of Luxor




entrance to the granite obelisk Gemmell of what is in Paris




within the statue of King Tut and his wife Ankhesepaaton



's all for today. I will continue my story .......

0 comments:

Post a Comment