Monday, February 28, 2011

Where Kim Kardashian Bedroom

Peek a Boo Pin Cushion! Spring Swap

Last night I felt very satisfied with the "production" of the weekend, despite two birthday parties, various committees and various homework ... I finished the embroidered pincushion and I had finished stitching and embroidery assemble another month I had a little left out ....
But having the pc in front of me at some point I get the email Carmen ... My company Sal ... in which he told me what had been laborious assembling of pincushion .. ASSEMBLY ... but I am a bit lost ... Oddi and finished the month we assemble ....
's accomplice then a movie I started to sew and stitch km when I stopped I realized that after 5 hours the alarm sounded .....

But I am too happy to have completed it all morning!



E 'own little .....


Some details .....

Good day and good week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment